Customer Success Representative
at Point Inside, Bellevue, WA
Who You Are
You love to make your customers successful! Whatever that means to the customer, you are there to help them achieve their goals and are passionate about retaining and expanding your book of business. You have a natural tendency to dig into hard-to-solve problems because finding solutions is fulfilling. You’re able to speak about data to a varied audience, making it easier for others to understand. You understand how to align technology with customer needs and product value propositions.
You are curious, have a high attention to detail, and the ability to flex and adapt quickly. As a customer success representative, you have the responsibility for the on-boarding and ongoing success of all the new and existing SaaS clients for the Point Inside Platform.
What You’ll Do
- Manage customer projects from beginning to end, ensuring all steps run are completed accurately
- Create and implement the internal processes that allow you to systematically onboard, engage, and retain customers
- Identify and escalate anomalies to the operations and engineering teams
- Design reports, capturing key trends and issues for executives and leads
- Coordinate across teams for custom customer data analysis projects
- Identify and implement improvements that emphasize accurate user-friendly data
What You’ll Bring
- 3 plus years of customer support, customer success or related experience
- Experience using and configuring CRM platforms such as Salesforce
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience
- Experience using project management software
Who We Are
It didn’t start with an answer, Point Inside started with a series of observations. Location technology was moving indoors. e-commerce was growing up. IoT was emerging. Data platforms were helping companies shape themselves. Point Inside was founded on the principle that these worlds would collide and a new model would be required to capture, organize and make sense of it all. Due to massive disruption from e-commerce, brick and mortar retail was a logic place to start.
Now however a new wave is emerging behind disruption called opportunity. Understanding data and how it affects people in places is crucial to growing your business. Since 2009, Point Inside has been creating a foundation of indoor maps. We’re enabling location-centric, digital strategies across industries unlocking the power of the data driven enterprise.
Are you all about creating a better experience for others? Let’s talk.
Some of the Many Ways We Say ‘Thank You’:
- Comprehensive health and life benefits package
- Eight company-paid holidays and generous paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Parking / Commuting subsidy
- Plenty of treats and drinks
- All of our positions are based in our Bellevue, WA office. We do not offer relocation assistance.
- Point Inside is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Point Inside participates in the E-verify program